Potato Bacon Breakfast Bake
The original recipe is from the inside of the Nestle evaporated milk label. However, to simplify the recipe, I use pre-cooked bacon! Also, onion powder becomes my family doesn't like onions!
- 8×8 baking pan/dish
- 4 Cups Frozen Hash Browns
- 8 oz Hormel Fully-Cooked Bacon chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 oz Nestle Evaporated Milk
- 1 large Egg lightly beaten
- 1½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 8-inch-square baking dish.
- LAYER 1/2 potatoes, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bacon and 1/2 cheese in prepared baking dish; repeat layers.
- Combine evaporated milk, egg and salt in a small bowl. Pour evenly over potato mixture; cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Uncover; bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.