This recipe was easy to cook and needed only a few ingredients. Even my picky family ate it!
Creamy Chicken Tortellini Bake
Creamy chicken bake that uses very few items. Short cuts can be added by purchasing pre-cooked diced chicken.
- Mixing bowl
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 pkg Tortellini
- 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 1½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 lbs Chicken, boneless skinless tenders
- 10 oz Frozen chopped broccoli
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- In pan, add garlic and butter. Melt and mix, then add chicken. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook tortellini as indicated on the package. When almost done, mix frozen broccoli in the pot with the tortellini and finish cooking. Drain and set aside.
- Cook chicken until done. Set aside until cool. While chicken cools, mix together cream of chicken soup, sour cream and cheese.
- Dice chicken and mix with the cream of chicken soup mixture and tortellini/broccoli.
- Stir until combined and spread into an ungreased 9×13 baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes, until top is browned.
To make this more like a chicken pot pie, you could replace the broccoli with frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas and green beans)